1. Weddinghand.co.uk may be referred to below and above as Wedding Hand, wedding hand, ‘weddinghand’, Weddinghand, WeddingHand, weddinghand.co.uk and www.weddinghand.co.uk.
Weddinghand advise you to thoroughly read through these terms and conditions. If you do not accept Wedding Hand's terms and conditions then you MUST NOT participate any longer with the website.
Wedding Hand can terminate any authorisation, licences and rights you have to access Wedding Hand.
The terms and conditions listed below and above are relevant for to every aspect of the weddinghand.co.uk website.
By participating on weddinghand.co.uk you must agree completely with the terms and conditions.
Should you register and submit personal information to weddinghand.co.uk, by continuing to use the website you agree with the terms and conditions.
If you do not agree with the terms and conditions that we have set on the Wedding Hand website, then we strongly advise you to discontinue any further use of the site.
Wedding Hand reserve the right to change or modify any parts of this site at any time, without warning. This is including the availability of any features, content and services on the site.
2. Weddinghand.co.uk insist that you are 18 years old or older to participate on weddinghand.co.uk.
By signing up to weddinghand.co.uk this warrants and represents that you are 18 years old or above the age of 18.
Copyright with weddinghand.co.uk and all other intellectual property copyrights on weddinghand.co.uk and the material on our website are reserved.
Weddinghand.co.uk own and control the complete copyright and any intellectual property rights on the weddinghand website.
Weddinghand Licence to use the website includes:
Licence to viewing pages on weddinghand.co.uk on a web browser, download pages from on weddinghand.co.uk for caching in a web browser, print pages from the weddinghand.co.uk website, enable streaming of any audio or video files from weddinghand.co.uk
Except as expressly permitted by the above section or the other provisions of these terms and conditions, you must not download any material from our website or save any such material to your computer.
Weddinghand.co.uk do not permit any editing, or modifications to the material on the site.
Weddinghand.co.uk must only be used for your very own personal use.
Weddinghand.co.uk insists that and you must not use our website for any other use.
You must not sell or rent material from the site.
You must not at any point republish any of the website on to another website.
You must not sub-license any material from www.weddinghand.co.uk, or show any content from www.weddinghand.co.uk in public, exploit content from www.weddinghand.co.uk for a commercial use, redistribute content from www.weddinghand.co.uk.
3. www.weddinghand.co.uk have complete right to restrict access to areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, as we see fit; If you should attempt to bypass or circumvent any access restriction measures on our website, this is in breach of the terms and conditions.
www.weddinghand.co.uk strongly advise and ask you not to, participate in anything on the site which may lead to impairment in the performance of the site or the availability or accessibility of www.weddinghand.co.uk
You are not permitted to use any data collected from weddinghand.co.uk to contact any entities, individuals and companies alike.
www.weddinghand.co.uk strongly advise and ask you not to use www.weddinghand.co.uk in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damages the www.weddinghand.co.uk website.
Do not use www.weddinghand.co.uk in any way to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of malicious computer software.
Do not use www.weddinghand.co.uk in any way if you conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities including using any robot, spider or other automated means. Using the site's data for spam, email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing is also not permitted. To do this you MUST first seek and have our written consent .
Do not use www.weddinghand.co.uk in any way that may use data collected by www.weddinghand.co.uk for any marketing activity including email marketing, SMS and text message marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing.
Do not use www.weddinghand.co.uk in any way that is illegal, unlawful, fraudulent, detrimental, emotionally, physically, or financially harmful, or in connection with illegal, unlawful, fraudulent, detrimental, emotionally, physically, or financially activities.
4. Any information uploaded by yourself to www.weddinghand.co.uk must be 100% accurate, and non-misleading in any way, shape or form.
You are also NOT permitted to have any use of any other accounts on weddinghand.co.uk if they are for another person, unless you have that person's permission.
Weddinghand.co.uk insist that you must notify us in writing immediately should you have any suspicion or become aware of any unauthorised use of your www.weddinghand.co.uk account.
Weddinghand.co.uk strongly recommend that you keep your password totally confidential at all times.
When choosing your user ID and password for www.weddinghand.co.uk you must not in any way, shape or form mislead anyone and start a fake account or pose as another individual. You must not create any impersonation of any other person on www.weddinghand.co.uk.
If you have any suspicion that another person is using your password we advise you to change it immediately. We also ask you to notify us immediately if you suspect the disclosure of your password.
You are responsible for your own activity on www.weddinghand.co.uk and only you can be held liable for any failings to keep your password confidential.
Only you can be held liable for any losses arising out of such a failure of password confidentiality.
5. Weddinghand.co.uk reserve the right to:
Edit, suspend, cancel your account at any time;
This is at our sole discretion and we can do this without notice or explanation at any time;
You also the right to cancel your own account at any time on the website.
The weddinghand.co.uk terms and conditions govern all works and all your content and materials, which includes writing, videos, photos and other media that you submit to us or our website for storage or publication on, processing by, or transmission via, our website.
By agreeing to these terms and conditions you except and grant us worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to use, reproduce, store, adapt, publish, translate and distribute any of your content for our future media / reproduce, store and publish your content on and in relation to this website and any successor websites.
By agreeing to the set terms and conditions you waive all your moral rights in your content to the maximum extent permitted by the applicable law.
By agreeing to weddinghand.co.uk and the set terms and conditions this enables us the right to bring an action of infringement of the rights.
Weddinghand.co.uk insist that you agree with the terms and conditions and read and follow them all to participate on the site in any way. This includes any content that you add to the site. Any content that you do upload must be legal, lawful and must not infringe any person's legal rights, it also strictly must not be capable of giving rise to any legal action against any person.
If you breach any provision of these terms and conditions in any way, or if weddinghand.co.uk suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions weddinghand.co.uk reserve the right to delete your content.
6. The content that you upload must not be in any way liabellous, or false, could in any way be deemed as mallicious, obsene or indecent, offensive, deceptive, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, harassing, anti-social, menacing, hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory, or cause any annoyance, inconvenience or anxiety to any individual, company or party.
Anything uploaded onto the site must also not infringe any type of copyright or trade mark.
It must also not in any way be an infringement of any type of copyright or right of confidence, privacy and adhere to the data protection act.
Anything uploaded must not be in contempt of any court, or in breach of any court order, or in breach of racial or religious hatred or discrimination legislation, be blasphemous or, or is play any official secrets legislation.
Any information uploaded onto www.weddinghand.co.uk must not ne in breach of any contractual obligation owed to any other company, licence, party or individual.
Any information uploaded must not constitute to committing any crime or any criminal activity, constitute negligent advice or contain any negligent statement;
To participate on the Weddinghand.co.uk website, you MUST NOT encourage or demonstrate any violence or explicit or pornographic content.
Any information that you choose to upload onto www.weddinghand.co.uk must not mislead or instruct a person which may lead to an element of risk or lead to injury or death, illness, damage or loss
You must not upload anything which may be acted upon and could, if acted upon lead to injury or death, illness, damage or loss.
Weddinghand.co.uk does not warrant or represent any of the accuracy which has been uploaded by anyone participating on the ‘weddinghand’ website.
Weddinghand.co.uk completely reserve the right to discontinue any of its services, and can exercise the right to stop publishing www.weddinghand.co.uk at any time. You will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment upon the discontinuance or alteration of any website services.
To the full extent permitted by applicable, we exclude all representations and warranties relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, our website and the use of our website.
Weddinghand.co.uk are in no way responsible for any illegal liabilities, any liability for death, injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
Weddinghand.co.uk are in no way responsible for any negligence or breach of statutory duty and are not liable for any losses resulting from any event mentioned on the website.
7. Any recommended hotels, products, wedding suppliers, adverts or similar are simply a guide and any user of www.weddinghand.co.uk should not hold weddinghand.co.uk responsible for any activity they are not happy with connected to these services. Users of Weddinghand.co.uk are under no obligation to book one of the hotels products, wedding suppliers, adverts or similar. Any loss, death, accident, corruption of any data, database or software respect of any, direct or indirect or consequential loss or damage, crime, or unhappiness, business losses, including loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts with the services of any of the hotels, products, wedding suppiers, adverts or similar are at the users risk and weddinghand.co.uk accept no responsibility whatsoever for any of the above.
In short we are not be liable for any wrong doing or unlawful, illegal activities of any service mentioned on www.weddinghand.co.uk. If there is something you are not happy with, this is your responsibility as we have no control over these companies.
8. To use the website you have to accept that we have an interest in limiting the personal liability of our officers and employees and, having regard to that interest, you acknowledge that we are a limited liability entity; you agree that you will not bring any claim personally against our officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website or these terms and conditions (this will not, of course, limit or exclude the liability of the limited liability entity itself for the acts and omissions of our officers and employees).]
These terms and conditions should be checked regularly as we may update and revise them. It is your responsibility to keep reading these terms and conditions and noting any changes that have been made.
The terms and conditions are for our benefit AND your benefit. They are not intended to benefit or to be enforced by any 3rd party.
www.weddinghand.co.uk and the terms and conditions on the site are governed by the English law.
Any disputes relating to Wedding Hand's terms and conditions are subject to the jurisdiction of the English court and English legal system.