Vintage weddings have been popular for a while now, but there seems to be no stopping the theme. Everyone loves the vintage look. Vintage can be pretty, cool and can be adapted to your own wedding.
Wedding Hand has put together some of the best vintage suppliers out there to help you achieve your vintage look.
1. The Wedding Of My Dreams is a online boutique, run by a group of inspiring florists and creative stylists. The site is full of everything you would need for your wedding decorations. From the shop, to the blog and even has free downloads that are definitely worth looking at. We personally love the feature on floral inspiration with the use of succulents…..very inspiring!
The team have a good eye for everything vintage and stock the most perfect wedding decorations.
2. Wedding Hand has proven to be very popular in Scotland. So for Scottish wedding’s we chose, The Glasgow Wedding Collective. It’s a fantastic site that hand picks and brings together exciting, independent and vintage wedding suppliers from Scotland. The logo, the quirkiness and the desire to only use the best suppliers all comes together and is a must see. It is proving that Scotland has everything you need for that perfect vintage wedding day.
3. Orange Tree Weddings is a quirky , retro site with an edgy twist. They have a passion for the perfect wedding and they have a impressive address book of suppliers that they can trust. They are wedding planners that work in the Midlands with wedding transport, photographers, drinks and catering suppliers, venus such as village halls and live music for your day. They even have a vintage beauty parlour on their books….which looks perfect for the true vintage wedding.
How about using an iconic vintage V.W camper van named Clara! She is perfect even if your day is not in the Midlands this site is definitely worth a visit.
4. Farnley Fayre…..Cake for all occasions and their wedding cakes are exceptional. Their aim is to make designing and choosing your cakes as enjoyable as it will be eating it! Wedding cake inspiration can be taken from your wedding invitations, your wedding website, venue…even the wedding dress, the possibilities are endless. The cakes Wedding Hand particularly love are the vintage tea party cake and the edible lace and bunting cake. Both perfect for that truly vintage wedding.
So don’t forget to choose your cake to match your vintage theme. It’s the little details that make it your perfect wedding day. We recommend that all brides take a look a look at this sight, they look too good to eat!
5. Dotty Vintage Weddings– their logo says ‘Love Vintage….. Love Weddings’……. and they do. With the site packed with both, it is clear to see that they are passionate. It has loads of inspirational written pieces and the ‘Dotty Directory’ has every supplier one needs for that truly magical vintage wedding. They also have a magazine- ‘Dotty Magazine’ which is published quarterly, with bags off content and breath taking photo shoots. It almost seems a shame to view online. The magazine should be a coffee table staple……just gorgeous.